Thursday, September 20, 2007

Take 2: Friend-Ship

I told you yesterday that I'd probably be using the sketch posted for this week's SCS sketch challenge again. So, here it is--again!

Here, I used the Boatloads of Love stamp set. The image is stamped in black and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I added cut out clouds and a heart to the image panel using dimensionals. The sky was added in by sponging ink on the panel.

Like I did on yesterday's card, I used Prints Series Designer Paper for most of the cardfront. The sentiment was too long for the area on the panel where I wanted it, so I ended up inking the two parts of the word separately (friend/ship) and stamping them on two separate "lines." I'm so impressed with myself for getting them stamped pretty straight without using a Stamp-a-ma-jig!

Materials Used:
From Stampin' Up!: Boatloads of Love stamp set; Basic Black, Blue Bayou, and Bashful Blue Classic inks; Blue Bayou, Real Red, Soft Sky, and Whisper White cardstock; Soft Sky Prints Series Designer Series Paper; dimensionals; sponge
Other: Prismacolor pencils; clear Glaze pen (Sakura; red brads (Joann)

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips