Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sketches {by Tamara} #40

Here's my card for this week's sketch from Sketches {by Tamara}.

There's not much stamping on this card--definitely much less than I usually do! I really like the multi-layer flower embellishment that's the focus of attention on the cardfront. It's made from two Making Memories plastic self-adhesive flowers (this time, when I was using them, I remembered that they were self-adhesive--so easy to use!). The large flower is an opaque yellow. The smaller flower layered on top is actually clear with a green outline and green dots. I found a green flower-shaped rhinestone to add dimension to the flower center.

The sentiment is from SU!'s Delight in Life set. This set is so versatile! Here, I made it into a "tag" by stapling on a tiny scrap of ribbon on one edge.

Be sure to stop by Tamara's blog to see what the rest of the sketch design team has come up with for this layout.

Materials Used:
Delight in Life stamp set, Certainly Celery Classic ink, Certainly Celery and So Saffron cardstock, Petals & Paisley and Certainly Celery Prints Series designer paper (Stampin' Up!); Clears Flowers (Making Memories); self-adhesive rhinestone flower (Joann)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lori! Those flowers look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card. I love the flower...and the two patterns are fun together!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips