Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sketches {by Tamara} #46

Here's my card for this week's sketch from Sketches {by Tamara}. It features the Twinklefairy image from Stamping Bella's Chichibouli line. These fairy images are absolutely adorable and so much fun to color!

I colored the image with Copic markers and added a lot of sparkle. Unfortunately, the sparkle doesn't show up well in my photo . . . I added Yellow Stickles to the fairy's wings and to the twinkles behind her and also outlined her dress with a Stardust pen--perfect for a girl called Twinklefairy, don't you think? I used a sponge to add some ink to highlight around the sparkles and to add a green grass base for the pretty fairy.

The sentiment is from Amuse. I thought it went perfectly with this magical image.

If you have a chance, stop by Tamara's blog to see what the other card design team members have done with this sketch. I had so much fun with it--I'm sure they did, too.

Materials Used:
Twinklefairy image (Stamping Bella); sentiment (Amuse); markers (Copic Ciao); Lemon Tart Palette ink, Summer Sunrise and Berry Sorbet cardstock, Berry Sorbet satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Green Galore Classic ink, Pretty in Pink cardstock, sponge (Stampin' Up!); patterned paper (K & Co.'s Berry Sweet line); Yellow Stickles (Ranger); clear Stardust pen (Sakura)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lori, this is adorable...wonderfully coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Lori! I love that line of stamps! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Lori, LOVE the fun design and image. Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft inking you've done to create a scene for the twinklefairy. I can total imagine the glitter. SO sweet! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    Look forward to reading more.
    please take a look @ my website
    www.papercraft-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips