Monday, October 27, 2008

i {heart} papers

And what stamper/paper crafter doesn't {heart} papers? I'm always looking for new papers (and other fun stuff) for my card making and paper crafting projects. Unfortunately, since my local stamp store closed earlier this year, the closest scrapbooking and stamping stores are about 30 minutes away, so I don't get a chance to get there too often. That means I end up finding online sources for all the latest and greatest. I'm always on the lookout for good online sources for these goodies.

I'm excited to be joining the design team for one of these sources. i {heart} papers is a new online store featuring a fantastic variety of papers, stamps, alterables, and embellishments. Kate, a paper crafter and the owner of i {heart} papers, has assembled a talented design team to showcase the store's products. You'll be seeing my creations using products from i {heart} papers very soon, so stay tuned. You can find links to their blogs in the sidebar on the left or in Kate's official announcement here. In the meantime, stop by the shop and check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! Glad to be on the team with you. Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congratulations! How exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! Congrats Lori! I know your creations will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips