Friday, October 3, 2008

World Card Making Day Is Coming

That's right, tomorrow is World Card Making Day (WCMD). Kitchen Sink Stamps is celebrating with its first ever WCMD customer challenge event. Starting at 11:00 am on Saturday, you'll find seven different challenges on KSS design team member blogs. A random winner will be selected for each challenge. Winners will receive a special handmade gift from the challenge hostess. How fun! And, all challenge participants will be entered in a drawing for 2 great KSS sets--Ready 4 any Holiday and the limited edition Year of Thanks.

Here are the links and times you'll need to participate in the challenges:

11:00-Nicole

12:00-Tammy

1:00-Dee

2:00-Julie

3:00-Lori (me!)

4:00-Tracy

5:00-Maria

Your challenge entries should be linked to the Kitchen Sink Stamps blog. The deadline for entering is Sunday at 12:00 noon EST. Be sure to stop back tomorrow to participate in my challenge (and to see my handmade prize for the winner!).

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhh I need to get my cleaning done so I can hopefully play today! I am assuming these are all Eastern Times right? I will surely check it out and yours especially ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips