Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Releases from Clear & Simple Stamps!

Clear & Simple Stamps is releasing 14 stamp sets today, including some that I’ve shared sneak peeks of recently right here. I have a few more samples to share with you today, but before I get to that, I have a list that includes all of the new sets. You'll find something for everyone and every occasion in these sets!

* Martini Darling
* Game On
* Rockstar
* Wine Tasting
* Glam Girl
* Make a Wish
* Irish Kiss
* Diva Airlines
* Flight of the Bee
* Bun in the Oven
* Believe in Words I
* Wedding Wishes
* Class of
* Love Bug Kisses

The DT has been hard at work creating new samples using the new images, so be sure to stop by the website's gallery to check them out.

And here’s another new sample featuring images from two of today’s new releases, Martini Darling and Rockstar. I combined one of the Darlings with the guitar image to create the main image panel. When I look at how this card turned out, it kind of reminds me of the guitar playing girls in the Robert Palmer music videos in the 80’s—LOL!

I inked the Darling carefully, omitting the martini glass and the purse from her hands so I’d be able to place the guitar image there instead. She’s colored with Copic markers to coordinate with the SEI Poppy paper that I used on the cardfront.

The guitar was stamped separately, then cut out. I used some dimensionals to place it in the Darling’s hands. I had just enough room to stamp the “guitar hero” sentiment along the side of the image panel.

Materials Used:
Martini Darling and Rockstar stamp sets (Clear & Simple Stamps); white cardstock (Xerox); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers and glitter pens (Copic); Real Red Classic ink, Taken with Teal and Real Red cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!); patterned paper (SEI-Poppy); silver paper (Target); teal satin ribbon (Michaels)

And, sticking with the star theme, here’s another new release sample. This one uses one of the sentiments from the Make a Wish set. This set is perfect for birthdays, or other occasions, like I used it for here. I covered a chipboard star with gold ink for my focal image.

Once it had dried, I layered it on a textured scalloped circle. I stamped the “wish upon a star” sentiment on the circle and layered the pieces on a cardfront covered with patterned paper. I added some Stickles in each of the scallops and patiently waited for them to dry. No smears here!

Materials Used:
Make a Wish stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); Ballet Blue Classic ink, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana cardstock, chipboard star, dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!); Galaxy Gold ink (Brilliance); patterned paper (Prima-The Baby Boutique Collection); Champagne Glitz Stickles (Ranger); scalloped circle punch (Marvy Uchida); gold ribbon (Michaels); blue textured cardstock (?)

2 comments:

  1. Two cute designs. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Lori! Love the Guitar Hero one!! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips