Friday, April 3, 2009

Blogger Challenge: Week 93

Here's my card for this week's blogger challenge. Unlike earlier this morning, this time, my card uses the right sketch--LOL!

Since I had things mixed up earlier today, I did a quick card for the challenge when I got home from work. Using supplies from the 3 Bugs in a Rug Happy Bird-Day Caboodle Kit made it easy to put this card together in no time at all. I guess you could say it's another "Five Minute Friday" card.

I paired two coordinating paper patterns from the kit on a kraft card base. The seam where the papers meet is covered by a piece of white twill tape with some light pink velvet ric rac layered over it.

The image/sentiment panel was made by layering one of the stickers from the kit on two Nestabilities circles. The piece is attached to the card with dimensionals. I added a trio of white sparkly brads to the bottom to finish the card.

For more ideas using this sketch, you can visit the rest of the challenge players. Links to their blogs are in the sidebar on the right.

Materials Used:

other: Pink Pirouette and Kraft cardstock, mat pack and paper piercing tool, 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Everything goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total cuteness! Love the colors!

    Hugs~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, it all works so well. And that ric rac is the perfect touch.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! Love that velvet ric rac...so luscious and rich! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love those papers together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! Great job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips