Monday, May 4, 2009

Clean and Simple Circles

*****Scroll down for my Kitchen Sink Monday Crew Challenge post.*****

Just a quick post tonight between periods of the Capitals/Penguins hockey game--a good match for this quick card I made for this week's clean and simple challenge on SCS. It's a continuation of Kitchen Sink Monday, too, using two different KSS sets.

I flipped the challenge sketch to come up with this masculine card. I used a Not Quite Navy panel on a Kraft card base. My focal images are 6 circles, two each in Kraft, Mellow Moss, and Always Artichoke. I stamped the "i" and "u" from the 1/2 Pint Playful Alphabet Buddy set and one of the small hearts from the Love & Luck set for my sentiment using pigment ink, arranging the circles in a not really random pattern. I finished the card with a piece of knotted natural colored twill across the top of the panel. Quick, clean, and complete!

Materials Used:
1/2 Pint Playful Alphabet Buddy and Love & Luck stamp sets (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Chocolate Chip Craft ink, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, and Kraft cardstock, 3/4" circle punch (Stampin' Up!); twill (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome masculine card Lori ... very mod... very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips