Friday, June 26, 2009

No Fair Friday

Here’s my card for this week’s Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday sketch challenge. It’s a small 4 ¼” square card, but I managed to squeeze a lot on to the small space.

I used the cute No Fair Girl image along with patterned paper from the Happy Bird-day Collection from 3 Bugs in a Rug. Come to think of it, I'm kinda wearing the same expression as No Fair Girl right now as I continue to wait for the completion of a service call that was scheduled to happen between 12-4 (it's 8:30 as I write this . . .). I really like the interchangeable sentiments that come with the image. No Fair Girl is colored with Copic markers to coordinate with the colors in the patterned papers and matted on a pink panel.

I arranged two coordinating pieces of patterned paper on the cardfront, then tied a matching piece of ribbon around the card. I layered the image over the card using dimensionals. The last part of the sentiment is stamped on a small oval panel and attached to the lower right corner of the card.

Materials Used:
Tiddly Inks No Fair Girl image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); Snow White Choice Cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Pink Pirouette cardstock, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, oval punch (Stampin’ Up!)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the sweet image and such a usable sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips