Friday, July 31, 2009

Bellarific Friday with Prezzies

Here's my card for this week's Bellarific Friday sketch from Stamping Bella. I went with a Stella this week instead of a Bella, and used the Stella Needs a Prezzie image.

Stella is colored with Copic markers to coordinate with the fresh colors in the pair of designer papers from the DCWV's Sorbet Stack that I used to cover the cardfront. I love the yummy colors and the sparkle in these papers! I picked shades of aqua, yellow, and peach here. I added some glittery accents on Stella's dress, crown, and wand (which, unfortunately, don't show in my photo. . .).

A piece of Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon is tied around the end of the image panel. I stamped the sentiment in coordinating ink and layered it on a matching oval to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Stella Needs a Prezzie image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); white Pure Luxury cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers, Lipstick Spica pen (Copic); Bermuda Bay Classic ink, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry cardstock, Bermuda Bay dotted grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!); designer papers (DCWV's Sorbet Stack); Yellow Stickles (Ranger); petite oval dies (Nestabilities)

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips