Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet Sunday Circle Circus

Here's a quick card I made using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. When I first saw the sketch, I wasn't sure what images would work, then Circle Circus came to mind. The different sized circles were a perfect match for the sketch.

I paired Circle Circus with some Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper and stamped each of the three circle images I used in a color to coordinate with the colors in the designer paper. I ended up carefully cutting out each stamped image, then matting the images on a coordinating, slighly larger punched circle before arranging them on the card.

It took me a little while to figure out where to squeeze in a sentiment, but I finally settled on one of the tiny images from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped the "thinking of you" sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink on the wide patterned paper strip across the bottom of the card. These sentiments are the perfect thing for smaller sized cards--and for small spaces, too.

Materials Used (all from Stampin' Up!):
Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry Classic inks, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry cardstock, Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper, 3/4", 1 1/4" and 1 3/4" circle punches, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, Lori! Hope you're having fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like the versatility of that set!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips