Friday, September 18, 2009

Bellarific Friday with Atty-TUDE

Here’s my card for this week’s Bellarific Friday sketch from Stamping Bella. I used Atty-TUDE, another of the recent additions to my Bella collection for this one.

I took my color combination for the bright, cheery card from the fun colors in the patterned paper I used to cover most of the cardfront. Atty-TUDE is colored with Copic markers to match the paper. I added some fun details that are hard to see in the photo. Her glasses and shoes are colored with Spica glitter pens. I also used some sparkly fluff on her “wrap” and some Liquid Pearls on her earrings.

Atty-TUDE is layered on a coordinating scalloped oval and layered on the card with dimensionals. I attached a scallop edged strip across the bottom of the card, just wide enough for stamping the “diva”sentiment. Each little scallop is accented with a small dot of Liquid Pearls. I figured I'd go all out on the pearly and sparkly details here, since Atty-TUDE is a diva and it seemed to come together pretty well.

Materials Used:
Atty-TUDE image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); white cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers, clear and pink Spica glitter pens (Copic); Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry cardstock, scallop edge punch, mat pack and paper piercing tool, dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (DCWV’s The Sorbet Stack); oval and scalloped oval dies (Nestabilities); Petal Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Sugar sparkly fluff (Our Craft Lounge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips