Monday, September 21, 2009

High Flying Fun

***Scroll down to see my Kitchen Sink Stamps Monday post.***

Here's my card for today's clean and simple challenge on SCS. It came together quickly following the sketch provided and using just a few elements.

I used the paper airplane image from the Oh Boy set from Clear & Simple Stamps as my focal image. I stamped the plane on the blue background panel, then again on a scrap of white cardstock. I cut out the white image and attached it to the image panel with a dimensional. The puffs below the plane are filled in with some sparkly Stickles.

I added the sentiment in red ink for a little pop. I used red elements, including a red mat for the image, a strip of red patterned paper, and a red button, to finish the card. So cute--and perfect for a little boy, too!

I'll have some more Clear & Simple Stamps goodies to share with you in the morning, so be sure to stop back.

Materials Used:
Oh Boy stamp set (Clear & Simple Stamps); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); Riding Hood Red Classic ink, Riding Hood Red, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and Whisper White cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); designer paper (October Afternoon-Night Light line); Pure Poppy button, twine (Papertrey Ink); Crystal Stickles (Ranger)

2 comments:

  1. Love this color combo, Lori! Great job with the CAS sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this. Fabulous job on everything.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips