Thursday, September 24, 2009

Trick or Treat Surprise

So, after I made my first wiper card recently and realized how easy these are to make, I noted here that you’d be seeing some more of them. And now I’m making good on that promise by sharing another wiper card, this time using images from the new Chicken Girl Designs Happy Halloween stamp set from i {heart} papers.

I colored the trio of happy trick or treaters using Copic markers. My picture doesn’t show it well, but I added some sparkle with a few Spica pens, too. The image is cut out using the Labels Two die.

I used some mostly orange Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper to cover the cardfront and side panels. A piece of sparkly yellow glimmer ribbon is tied around the cardfront to bring in a bit more yellow. The pop up piece features the “trick or treat” sentiment, highlighted with a black sparkly brad. So cute!

Materials Used:
From i {heart} papers: Chicken Girl Designs Happy Halloween stamp set, Basic
Grey Lime Rickey designer paper, orange and mint Spica pens; Nestabilities Labels Two dies; Creative Impressions yellow glimmer ribbon; Stemma Silver Wedding glitter brad

Other: white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Pumpkin Pie and Yoyo Yellow cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips