Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boo-tiful Day Scrapling

Here's my cute little card for today's SCS featured stamper challenge. The way that the popped up image was placed over a block of text in this scrapling caught my eye, so I used that design element to make my own version of a scrapling with a Halloween theme.

I used the ghost image from the Chicken Girl Design Silly Monsters stamp set from i {heart} papers for my focal image. The ghost is stamped on white paper and cut out. I colored around its edges with some soft blue Copic markers.

I used a white pigment ink to repeatedly stamp the "have a boo-tiful day!" sentiment directly on the black scrapling base. I added a pair of sparkly silver brads along the top of the scrapling and a sparkly soft blue/green ribbon underneath the sentiment block before attaching the ghost image with dimensionals. Boo-tiful!

Materials Used:


other: white cardstock (Gina K Designs); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Basic Black cardstock, dimensionals (Stampin' Up!); Fresh Snow ink (Papertrey Ink)

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips