Sunday, December 27, 2009

Four Square Thanks

I made this clean and simple card for today's SCS featured stamper challenge. I was drawn to the kraft card base and the clean lines on the layout, so I used those elements in my version of the card along with supplies from i {heart} papers.

I paired the kraft card base with 4 different patterned paper squares punched out of papers from the Be Loved Collection Kit from My Mind's Eye. This layout is a great way to use up any scraps you have sitting on your desk. The papers are arranged on the kraft base--settling on an arrangement took me the longest time of anything I did for this card!

I stamped the "thanks a bunch" sentiment from Unity's December Stampin' Store Kit in black ink underneath the squares. I added a white felt flower accent with a single crystal dot at the center to the top left block to finish the card. It would be so easy to make a set of these to give as a gift.

Materials Used:

other: kraft cardstock, 1 1/4" square punch (Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips