Monday, January 18, 2010

Bermuda Silhouette

Here's my card for today's SCS clean and simple challenge. This week's challenge was to use a shade of teal along with white and one other color. I used my new Unity January Stampin' Store Kit, {livin' and lovin' life}.

I brayered Bermuda Bay ink on a small glossy cardstock panel and let it dry. Once it had dried, I stamped the kit's floral silhouette image in black ink. I let this dry (had to do a second one since I didn't wait, causing a big smudge . . .), then layered it on a black panel.

The rest of the card is very simple. I arranged the image on a white card base, adding a black ribbon tab accent. A Bermuda Bay strip runs along the bottom of the card, edged with a black scalloped strip. I dotted some White Opal Liquid Pearls on each scallop for an elegant detail.

Materials Used:

other: Bermuda Bay Classic ink, Glossy White, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black cardstock, scallop edge punch (Stampin' Up!); silver brads (Making Memories); white cardstock (Georgia Pacific); brayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips