Friday, February 12, 2010

I Heart You

It's time for another Bellarific Friday challenge. This week's challenge was anything Valentine. I pulled out a Stamping Bella image I've had for a while for this one. This Kissyface image is so cute and perfect for this week's theme.

I colored the image with Copic markers in reds and blues. The hearts on the girl's dress are coated with Cotton Candy Stickles for some sparkle.

I wanted the image to take center stage, so I kept the layout very simple. I matted the image on a red panel and set it on a piece of pink paper with a subtle red pattern. I wrapped a piece of red grosgrain ribbon around the patterned paper, covering just the very top of the image panel. A button-embellished bow is attached to the ribbon. I stamped the "i heart you" sentiment directly on the patterned paper, then layered the panel on a red card base.

I'll have another Stamping Bella card to share for tomorrow's Bella Blog Hop . . .

Materials Used:
Kissyface image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); designer paper (DCWV); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); pink button, twine (Papertrey Ink); Cotton Candy Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips