Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hoppily Ever After

Here's a sweet baby card I made for today's SCS sketch challenge. I filled the main image panel with the cute pair of bunnies from the Cuddle Bunnies stamp set from My Favorite Things. The bunnies are colored with Copic markers and cut out. I attached the colored image to a blue panel, representing the night sky, using foam tape.

In keeping with the night time theme of the image, I used a trio of pastel colored star patterned papers along the bottom of the card. I layered the papers on a pale blue card base and stitched them together along the top and bottom edges with only a minor paper jam along the way. A yellow satin ribbon is knotted around the panels. I added the image panel over the star paper strip and the ribbon, then put the coordinating sentiment in the upper corner of the image panel.

Materials Used:
Cuddle Bunnies stamp set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Bashful Blue Classic ink, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, and Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Bitty Star Basics paper, Lemon Tart satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink); circle punches (EK Success); Yellow Stickles (Ranger); sewing machine; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips