Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring into Spring

***Be sure to scroll down to the post below to see my card for this month's i {heart} papers DT challenge.***

I think this Springing Bunny image from the latest Chicken Girl Design digi release at i {heart} papers is one of the cutest things! I featured her on this card for this week’s Fabulous Friday challenge from the i {heart} Copics group at Paper Craft Planet.

The bunny image is colored with Copic markers. I didn’t have the suggested shade of blue, so I went with the closest I had, just a shade or two darker. I cut the colored image out and attached it to another panel also printed with the image, using foam tape. She looks just like she’s spring off the page!

I paired the image with a plaid paper from Basic Grey’s Sugar Rush line. A strip of soft pink paper runs across the card. I had a piece of reversible pink and blue satin ribbon that was a perfect match for the colors in my image. It’s tied around the pink panel as an accent. The “spring is here” sentiment is cut out with an oval die and slipped under the pink panel.

Materials Used:
from
i {heart} papers: Chicken Girl Design Springing Bunny digi image, Copic markers (C-1, B93, B95, B41, R81, R83, G12, RV10), Basic Grey Sugar Rush designer paper, May Arts reversible satin ribbon, Nestabilities petite oval dies

other: Brocade Blue and Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); white cardstock (Neenah); foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips