Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Eye Candy

Here’s my card for this week’s Bellarific Friday from Stamping Bella. There was no specific theme for this week’s challenge, so I went with a clean and simple birthday card with fun, bright colors.

I used the large rumball as my focal image. It’s colored with Copic markers and dotted with just a bit of Stickles on the candle flame for some sparkle. I paired the image with some bright striped paper from the Eye Candy line from GCD Studios. I love the fun colors and bold patterns in this line! The image is layered on the striped panel and accented with a coordinating button-embellished bow. I stamped the “happy birthday” sentiment on a scrap of pink paper and attached it to the card with some foam tape.

Materials Used:
Rumball with Candle image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Hibiscus Burst cardstock, Lemon Tart button, twine (Papertrey Ink); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (GCD Studios-Eye Candy line); circle dies (Nestabilities); Yellow Stickles (Ranger); pink grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips