Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bringing You Flowers

Here's a card featuring another one of the new Chicken Girl Design digi images available exclusively at i {heart} papers. I used today's SCS sketch challenge as the basis for this spring-feeling card.

The racoon image is printed on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I chose the marker colors to coordinate with the papers from Basic Grey's Green at Heart line that I used on the cardfront.

I layered the colored image and patterned papers on coordinating cardstock to assemble the card. A strip of pink satin ribbon is knotted around the narrow panel that stretches across the card. For a simple accent, I used a white mulberry flower that I custom colored to match my card using a Copic marker. I love how easily I can color these white flowers to match any project!

Materials Used:
from
i {heart} papers: Chicken Girl Design Raccoon Flowers digi image, medium weight Copic cardstock, Copic markers (R81, R83, R85, YG05, YG07, V15, V7, E35, C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7), Basic Grey Green at Heart designer paper, May Arts pink/light pink reversible satin ribbon, Petaloo Color Me Crazy Dyeable Flower

other: Rich Razzleberry and Regal Rose cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips