Friday, April 9, 2010

Super Bellarific Friday

Here’s my card for this week’s Bellarific Friday from Stamping Bella. This week’s challenge was a sketch. I pulled out my Super Tyler image and got to work on this cute little boy card.

Super Tyler is colored with Copic markers. I used yellow markers to create a soft glow around the colored image. The coordinating “you’re super!” sentiment is stamped alongside the image and accented with a silver brad.

I used a piece of patterned paper from October Afternoon’s Night Light collection to cover most of the cardfront. A strip of white grosgrain ribbon runs across the top of the card. I clustered a trio of sparkly star embellishments along the right side of the ribbon strip. Even though they’re glittery, I think they work okay with the card’s super hero theme.

Materials Used:
Super Tyler image and sentiment (Stamping Bella); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); designer paper (October Afternoon-Night Light collection); white grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); silver brad (Making Memories); stars (Petaloo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips