Sunday, August 15, 2010

You're Yummy

This week’s Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from My Favorite Things was to use cupcakes on your project. Since I haven't used one of MFT's fun Flopsey images in a while, I went with the cute Cupcake Flopsey image for my simple but sweet card.

Flopsey’s colored with Copic markers and cut out. I used some foam tape to layer Flopsey on a round patterned paper panel, cut with a circle die. One side of the circle is covered with a strip of teal grosgrain ribbon that runs from the top to the bottom of the pink card base. The other side has paper piercing around it as a simple accent.

I added a button embellished bow to the ribbon to dress the card up a little. The sentiment is stamped in the same teal ink and layered on a matching panel. I set it just underneath Flopsey’s feet, almost like he’s standing on it.

Materials Used:
Cupcake Flopsey stamp set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Blushing Bride cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Hawaiian Shores ink, Hawaiian Shores cardstock, Hawaiian Shores grosgrain ribbon, Hawaiian Shores button, twine (Papertrey Ink); Summer Dream matstack (DCWV); circle die (Spellbinders); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips