Thursday, September 30, 2010

I See Presents

Here’s my card for this week’s Our Craft Lounge sketch challenge. I used one of OCL’s latest releases, Crystal Clear, for my card. This set will be a lot of fun for birthday cards.

I colored the fortune teller image with Copic markers to coordinate with the star patterned paper from SEI’s Happy Day designer paper. I added a little Glossy Accents to the crystal ball for a glass like look and created a jewel at the center of her turban using some gold Liquid Pearls. The stars on the cloth covering her table are glittered up with a Spica pen--my night-time, dreary rainy weather photo didn't do a great job of capturing the sparkle . . .

The star paper runs along the bottom of the image panel. I ran a strip of coordinating glimmer ribbon across the top of the paper for a little sparkle. The sentiment is on a layered circle panel and attached to the image panel. A tiny bow sits at the top of the sentiment panel. I set the finished image panel on the cardfront with some foam tape to add some interest to the otherwise simple design.

Materials Used:
from
i {heart} papers: Our Craft Lounge Crystal Clear stamp set, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Couture Cardstock white Copic blending cardstock, Copic markers (E0000, E000, E00, BG10, BG11, BG32, R20, YR21) and Gold Spica pen, Ranger Glossy Accents and Gold Pearl Liquid Pearls, SEI Happy Day designer paper, Creative Impressions mint glimmer ribbon, Bow Easy, Spellbinders circle dies

other: Hawaiian Shores and Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); corner rounder (Stampin’ Up!); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips