Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lil Pumpkin Treat Bag

This week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge was to decorate a gift bag or box. I pulled out my new Pure Innocence Li’l Pumpkin image and a small brown paper bag for this sweet little treat bag.


I covered the bag with a panel of sparkly My Mind’s Eye Halloween paper, then started on my little scene. I colored the Pure Innocence image with Copic markers and cut it out, then set it aside to assemble the background. I used some strips of die cut grass along the bottom of the panel and added a pair of die cut felt clouds for the sky. The image is layered on with foam tape. I stamped the “Li’l Pumpkin” sentiment in black ink on the grass and added a copper brad as an accent.

The scene is matted on an orange panel, then set on the bag. I used a punch to make an opening for a small handle and tied some ribbon through the opening. I think I’ll fill the bag with some candy corn . . .

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence Li’l Pumpkin stamp set, cloud and grass Die-Namics (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, word window punch (Stampin’ Up!); Simply Chartreuse cardstock, Orange Zest grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (My Mind’s Eye); copper brad (Making Memories); foam tape; white felt; brown paper bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips