Sunday, November 7, 2010

There She Goes, Getting Gifty

Here’s my little gift item for this week’s There She Goes Challenge to get gifty. I made a simple pencil pouch using some cardstock, patterned paper, and images from the Believe in You set.

I folded a piece of cardstock in half for the pouch base and used redline tape to close two of the sides, leaving the top open for inserting three pencils. To make it easier to pull out the pencils, I used a circle punch to make a half-circle notch in the top. The pouch’s front is decorated with a piece of patterned cardstock. I tied a piece of red gingham ribbon around the pouch and threaded a tag through the bow. The tag is stamped with the “I believe in you” sentiment. I added one of the set’s small pencils above the sentiment using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Believe in You stamp set (There She Goes); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock(Stampin’ Up!); Harvest Gold cardstock(Papertrey Ink); designer paper (DCWV); red gingham ribbon (Offray); circle punch (EK Success); manila shipping tag (Staples); foam tape; redline tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips