Monday, December 13, 2010

Sending You Warm Thoughts

I liked this week's Paper Craft Planet sketch challenge so much, I used it again for this sweet thinking of you card. It's already on its way to its recipient (so proud of myself for getting it in the mail--LOL!).

I used the coffee cup image from Papertrey Ink's Warm Happiness Too set and the matching cup die to make the pretty pink patterned paper cup for the image panel. Before I attached the cup to the panel with some foam tape, I stamped the steam image in gray ink, stamping off once first for a soft look. The coordinating sentiment is stamped beneath the cup in brown ink.

I used a piece of striped paper for the panel behind the image. The colors are soft so they don't compete with the cup image. I wrapped a piece of pink seam binding around the panel and added a matching bow at the bottom. Pretty, but still easy to mail.

If you join us at PCP for this week's sketch challenge, be sure to link your card to this post so everyone can check it out.

Materials Used:
Warm Happiness Too stamp set, Dark Chocolate and Smokey Shadow inks, cup die (Papertrey Ink); Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Sweet Pea patterned paper (The Paper Studio); pink seam binding (Martha Stewart); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I want to get a coffee stamp set, but I haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have my own! This is really adorable! I like the colors and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips