Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Warm My Heart

Here’s my card for this week’s TCP Tuesday challenge. I used the sketch along with the Like You a Latte set for this sweet wintery card that I think would even work for Valentine’s Day.

I colored the little boy image with Copic markers, picking my colors to coordinate with the Echo Park paper I used on the cardfront. The little boy is attached to a kraft panel using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in red ink, omitting the word “heart.” Instead, I added a red felt heart, accented with a wood button.

The rest of the card is pretty simple. I used the flip side of the patterned paper for the panel across the cardfront. The image panel is layered on a red circle and attached to the cardfront. Some natural twill runs from the top of the card to the image panel. I added a knotted piece of the same twill at the top of the image panel.

Materials Used:
Like You a Latte stamp set (The Cat’s Pajamas); white cardstock (Couture Cardstock); Tuxedo Black ink (Memento); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red and Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Merry Christmas designer paper (Echo Park); circle dies (Spellbinders); heart die (My Favorite Things); button (Papertrey Ink); baker’s twine (The Twinery); twill (Wrights); foam tape

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips