Thursday, June 9, 2011

You're a Vision

As an eyeglasses wearer from an early age (until Lasik surgery a while back), I couldn’t resist the fun new Clear to See set from Lawn Fawn. I inked it up for the current Lawnscaping challenge to make a clean and simple card.

I stamped one of the pairs of glasses in blue ink on a white circle and shaded the lenses a bit with Copic markers before coating them with some Glossy Accents. I added pearls to the image to dress it up a little, then stamped the “you’re a vision” sentiment beneath it in gray ink.

I used up a few scraps from a Stella & Rose paper pad on my card underneath the image panel. They’re set somewhat askew on the aqua card base. I wrapped a piece of white crepe ribbon around the card and added a pretty bow. It's clear to see that I'll have fun with this set!

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers:
Lawn Fawn Clear to See stamp set, Palette Ballet Blue ink, Tsukineko Memento London Fog ink, X-Press white Copic blending cardstock, Copic markers (BG0000, C00), Ranger Glossy Accents, Spellbinders circle dies, Zva Creative self-adhesive pearls, My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose-Hazel 6 x 6 paper pad, Creative Impressions white crepe ribbon, Bow Easy

other: Basic Gray cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Lori. Love how you staggered your patterned paper! This card is a PERFECT CAS card! Love it. Thanks for joining us Lawnscaping gals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ADORABLE! I love your strips of paper! Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the pearls you added to the glasses =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips