Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Clear to See I'm Stuck on You

This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge was to use stickers on your creation. I have a bunch of unused stickers from the sticker sheets that come with my Echo Park Collection Kits, so I figured this was the perfect time to put one of them to use.

I picked this cute pair of eyeglasses found in the Country Drive Collection Kit. I dressed them by adding a clear crystal to each side of the glasses and paired them with a panel of gingham patterned paper from the kit.

The glasses are set on an aqua circle. I purposely positioned them to leave room to stamp part of the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Clear to See set on the panel. The rest of the sentiment is stamped on a notch-edged strip that extends out from under the image panel.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Lawn Fawn Clear to See stamp set, Tsukineko Memento London Fog ink, Echo Park Country Drive Collection Kit, Zva Creative clear self-adhesive crystals, Spellbinders circle die, May Arts light blue faux suede ribbon

other: Very Vanilla and Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card - love the bling on the eye glasses :) Glad to read you and Chloe are ok. I'm officially over the crazy weather we've been having this month! Let me know when you want to grab a coffee - way over due :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so fun and wacky! lol! thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cool! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, Lori! I love the pretty colors and sentiment as they go perfectly with the image! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips