Saturday, September 24, 2011

Little Snuggle Bunny

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch. I morphed the small rectangular panel at the front of the card into this shaped image and it worked beautifully.

I stamped the sweet cuddling bunny image, colored it with Copic markers, and carefully cut it out, then set it aside to assemble the rest of the card. The double sided My Mind’s Eye patterned paper I picked made that easy. A large plaid panel covers most of the teal card base and a smaller, dotted panel forms a nice, almost starry backdrop for the image. After setting the image in place with foam tape, I stamped the “my little snuggle bunny” sentiment on the dotted panel, then added a pink bow as an accent. So sweet!

Materials Used:
Cuddle Bunnies stamp set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Taken with Teal and Regal Rose cardstock, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon (Stampin’ Up!); Hip-Hooray Girl "Happy Day" designer paper (My Mind’s Eye); white flock (Stampendous); Bow Easy; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. This is too adorable! Your coloring is fab - and those dp are perfect for this image. Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips