Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sending Good Vibes

Here's my card for the current Market Street Stamps sketch challenge. I used the Hippie Chic set, one of the sets that Kate has recently added to her Market Street collection at i {heart} papers.

I was going for a masculine look, so I started with a kraft panel and added a geometric patterned paper strip from one of the new My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads along the left side. The strip's edged with a rust ric rac strip, then the panel is wrapped with a piece of brown faux suede ribbon, tied in a knot.

The set's guitar image was stamped and colored, then cut it out. It's attached to a light blue panel with dimensional dots. There was plenty of room for the "good vibes" sentiment above the guitar. I stamped it in a rust colored ink for one final masculine touch.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Market Street Stamps Hippie Chic stamp set, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and Potter's Clay inks, X-Press white Copic blending cardstock, Copic markers (YR21, YR24, YR30, E23, E25, E33, C-5), My Mind’s Eye Six by Six Away We Go paper pad, Spellbinders circle die and Edgeabilities Classic Ric Rac die, May Arts brown faux suede ribbon, Sticky Thumb dimensionals

other: Soft Sky and Crumb Cake cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Terracotta Tile cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

 
Blogging tips