Thursday, October 20, 2011

Life Is How You Bake It

Here’s my card for this week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge to use your favorite Kraftin’ Kimmie image. Well, it was too hard to pick just one favorite, so I picked an image from my favorite line of Kraftin’ Kimmie stamps—the Moonlight Whispers. I put together this simple card featuring Nadine as the focal image.

Nadine is colored with Copic markers with a little red glitter from a Spica pen as an accent. After matting her on a red panel, I set her on a light blue cardfront over a strip of floral patterned paper. To bring in a little more red, I ran a piece of red grosgrain ribbon over the floral paper before adding the image. A little bow, made with my Bow Easy, sits at the bottom of the image. I stamped the “life is how you bake it” sentiment that came with the Agnes image on a circle and layered it on a red mat, then attached it to the open space underneath the plate of cookies.

Materials Used:
Moonlight Whispers Nadine and Agnes stamp sets (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Real Red and Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Happy Go Lucky-Carefree designer paper (Pebbles); circle punches (EK Success); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); Bow Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips