Thursday, October 27, 2011

We've Got Chemistry

Here’s my card for this week’s Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge. I couldn’t let Halloween pass without using some of my Moonlight Whispers images again, so I used the Potionmaster set for the sketch. To fit the image, I stretched the panels a bit, but stayed pretty close to the layout aside from that.

I stamped the image on a white panel and colored it with Copic markers. I added a little clear glitter to her goggles and some Glossy Accents to the beaker in her hand.

The image is set on a green circle that’s layered over a pair of chevron patterned panels. The panels are machine stitched around the edges and set on an orange panel, then on the green card base. The "we've got chemistry" sentiment is stamped on a circle and set at the side of the image panel using foam tape.

Materials Used:
Moonlight Whispers Potionmaster stamp set (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers, silver Spica pen (Copic); Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Kiss cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Happy Halloween Collection Kit (Echo Park); circle die (Spellbinders); circle punches (EK Success); Glossy Accents (Ranger); sewing machine; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips