Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sending You My Love

Here's my card for today's SCS sketch challenge. I went with a Valentine's Day theme using the Sending Love set from Our Craft Lounge.

I colored the set's mailbox image with Copic markers. I used pretty traditional colors for the image, so I added a little glitter to all of the tiny hearts using a red Spica pen to give the image a fun sparkle.

The card's built on a red background panel. The patterned paper panels are both from the My Mind's Eye Love Me paper pad. I used a strip of red faux suede ribbon along the left edge of the image panel, accented with a red wood button tied with matching baker's twine. There was just enough room under the image panel for stamping the set's "sending you my love" sentiment.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Our Craft Lounge Sending Love stamp set, X-Press white Copic blending cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers (R22, R24, R27, E23, E33, YG25, C00, C-1, C-3, C-5, B0000) and Lipstick Spica pen, My Mind's Eye Love Me 6x6 paper pad, May Arts red faux suede ribbon, Divine Twine Cherry Red baker's twine

other: Riding Hood Red and Crumb Cake cardstock

1 comment:

  1. I love this valentines card. That mailbox and your patterned paper are so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips