Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Your Kindness Warms My Heart

This week’s Our Craft Lounge challenge is gift giving ideas. I put together a simple winter thank you gift for the challenge.


The gift’s built in a large white ceramic mug. I added two cocoa mix packets, a festive snowflake topped drink stirrer, and a pair of candy canes, then wrapped the goodies up in some clear cellophane.

I made a simple tag for the gift using the Tweet Winter Wishes set. I stamped the set’s winter gear strip on a white circle, then stamped the “your kindness warms my heart” sentiment above it in red. The sentiment’s a nice match for the gift, isn’t it? I stamped the winter wear a second time on a scrap of cardstock, colored it with Copic markers, and cut it out, then attached it to the circle with dimensionals. It's hard to see, but I added a little Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the earmuffs and hat--I wish I had some red for a little pop! After layering the circle on a red mat, I used red ribbon to tie it to the package, finishing it off with a bell for a fun touch.

Be sure to check out i {heart} papers for all the new OCL releases and for a great year end sale. You don't want to miss out on this one! Hundreds of items are marked down (some up to 75%!) for the end of year inventory blow out. Happy shopping!

Materials Used:
Tweet Winter Wishes stamp set, Sugar Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge); Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug inks (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); circle dies (Spellbinders); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); dimensionals (Sticky Thumb); bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips