Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tiddly Inks Anniversary

I was both thrilled and honored to be invited to participate as a special guest in the Tiddly Inks 2nd Birthday Bash. Christy draws some of the cutest images around and it was so fun to get to play with one as part of the festivities. Here’s the card I made to mark the occasion.

I used the super sweet Wryn—Grow a Little Love image for my card. Wryn’s colored with Copic markers. I’m really happy with how the colored image came out—and that doesn’t happen too often! There’s just a touch of clear Stardust glitter on the flowers and on the barrette in her hair--love that pen tip for getting the glitter just where I want it in small spaces! I used a long scalloped rectangle die cut to make a coordinating frame for the image.

The framed image is set on a floral patterned paper panel along with a dot embossed aqua panel. I wrapped a strip of red ribbon around the card and added the coordinating sentiment over the ribbon. A matching piece of knotted ribbon is set at the top of the sentiment as an accent.

 Be sure to check out the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see what the rest of this week’s guests have created. Thanks again to Tiddly Inks for inviting me to join the celebration!

Materials Used: 
Wryn-Grow a Little Love digi image and Grow a Little Love sentiment (Tiddly Inks); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Real Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Fresh Goods-Local Market designer paper (Pebbles); long rectangle and scalloped long rectangle dies (Spellbinders); circle punches (EK Success); red grosgrain ribbon (Michaels); Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug); clear Stardust glitter pen (Sakura)

4 comments:

  1. HIyah Lori!
    awwwww that is just adorable hun and I love your colourscheme on it too!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us on your special Tiddly Inks guest spot day :)
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect! My favorite colors and one of my favorite Tiddly Inks images. Great job :) Congrats on your Tiddly Inks guest spot!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and perfect colors!! Thank you so much for joining us! :)
    XOXO
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori this is just gorgeous! I love the colour combo you have used!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips