Monday, July 9, 2012

Swept off my Feet

Here's a quick card for today's SCS clean and simple challenge to be inspired by a fairy tale.  I was inspired by Cinderella and went with a cleaning themed design using the new Paper Smooches Squeaky Clean stamp set.

I colored the set's broom image with Copic markers, then cut it out.  I used dimensional dots to attach it to a panel with a pink gingham patterned paper "wall" and a woodgrain patterned paper "floor.

The image panel is set over a coordinating floral pattern that was found on the reverse side of the gingham print.  I edged the floral paper with a scrap of lace tape that I had on my table.  The set's "I was swept off my feet" sentiment is stamped on a pink strip and anchored with a little white pen faux stitching.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papersPaper Smooches Squeaky Clean stamp set, X-Press white Copic blending cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers (YR21, YR24, E23, R83, R85); My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline-Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad, Echo Park This & That-Charming 12x12 collection kit, Love My Tapes lace tape, Ranger Inkssentials white pen, Sticky Thumb dimensional dots



other:  Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Pink Pirouette cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

  1. Lori, this is just too cute and a great interpretation of the CAS theme! I was stumped when I saw the post, but you came up with a great idea! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips