Monday, August 13, 2012

You Are Unrepeatable

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I pulled out the a la modes Unrepeatable stamp set for this one.

I stamped the image on a white panel and colored it with Copic markers. The panels behind the image are made from two different patterns from the Cakewalk collection.  It's kind of busy, but the image is pretty big and covers up a lot of the action!  The striped panel is topped with a coordinating solid pink strip. I added a trio of large silver star brads as an accent, tying it together with the star pattern on the other paper.  After matting the image panel on a yellow panel, I added it to the cardfront, then adhered a pink notch-ended strip stamped with the set's "you are unrepeatable" sentiment.

Materials Used:
a la modes Unrepeatable stamp set (My Favorite Things); Marshmallow cardstock (Bazzill); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Barely Banana and Blushing Bride cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Cakewalk 8x8 paper pad (October Afternoon); star brads (Recollections)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips