Saturday, September 15, 2012

Loads of Love

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I inked up the sweet Pure Innocence Loads of Love set for the first time for the sketch.

I stamped the girl on white cardstock, colored her in with Copic markers to match the pastel shades in the paper I used to cover most of the cardfront. Instead of using patterned paper or cardstock strips for the pieces that run across the card underneath the image panel, I used some pink satin ribbon scraps that were sitting on my desk to add a little texture. The pennant panel extending from underneath the image is made from a dotted pink paper. I stamped the set’s “loads of love” sentiment on a mini tab die cut and placed it at the top of the image panel  to complete the design.

Materials Used: 
Pure Innocence Loads of Love stamp set, Die-namics mini tab and Fishtail Stax dies (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Pretty in Pink cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup--Celery Stalksdesigner paper (Jillibean Soup); Handmade--Pink Lemonade designer paper (Lily Bee Design); pink satin ribbon (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips