Friday, November 16, 2012

You Warm my Heart

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I made a sweet winter themed card based on the sketch.

I used the little girl from the Pure Innocence Snow Day set as my focal image. I colored the image with Copic markers and added a little white flock to her hat for a wintery texture. The image is set on a blue panel with a few strips of torn shimmery white cardstock snow.

I combined coordinating patterned papers on the cardfront, using a bold chevron paper to cover most of the cardfront and a more subtle pink on pink dotted strip across the lower part of the card. I layered the image panel and a kraft circle over the patterned papers, then added a white felt snowflake with a blue crystal center as an accent.

Materials Used:
Pure Innocence Snow Day stamp set, Fishtail Flag Stax and Snowflake Trio dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, and Shimmery White cardstock, scallop edge punch (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Snow Day-Cozy Sweater designer paper (Pink Paislee); Handmade-Pink Lemonade designer paper (Pink Paislee); circle dies (Spellbinders); white flock (Stampendous); blue crystal (Darice); white felt; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips