Saturday, December 15, 2012

Miss You a Latte

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I pulled out one of my a la modes for this sweet design.

The a la mode is colored with Copic markers to match the colors of the papers I used for the cardfront. The set's "miss you a latte" sentiment is stamped alongside the image.

I paired her with two papers from a Lily Bee paper pad—one a cheery red gingham and the other a floral on a blue dotted background. All of the panels are matted on red for a nice pop against the blue background. I added a ribbon tab underneath the image panel to bring in some texture and replaced the tag element in the upper right corner of the card with a trio of shiny silver brads.

Materials Used: 
a la modes Miss You a Latte stamp set (My Favorite Things); white cardstock (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); Double Dutch Tiny Tablet (Lily Bee Design); silver brads (Michaels); red stitched grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips