Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh, Shoot!

Here’s my card for this week’s Mojo Monday sketch. I used the camera themed Oh Snap set from Taylored Expressions along with some cheery colors for a belated birthday card.

I die cut and stamped one of the set’s cameras for my focal image. The camera is colored with Copic markers and a little silver metallic gel pen. I used foam tape to set it on a white panel, then stamped the birthday sentiment above the image in black ink. A trio of silver brads runs down the side of the panel next to the sentiment.

I used two different patterns from a My Mind’s Eye paper pad on the cardfront—a multicolored chevron striped one to cover most of the blue card base and a yellow dotted one as the long panel underneath the image panel. The semi circle piece that juts out from underneath the dotted panel was cut from a coordinating cardstock scrap. The bold red mats underneath each of the panels tie it all together.

Materials Used:
Oh Snap stamp set, white cardstock, Oh Snap
Cameras dies (Taylored Expressions); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko); markers (Copic); Bashful Blue and Poppy Parade cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); On the Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad (My Mind’s Eye); circle dies (Spellbinders); silver brads (Michaels); silver gel pen (Signo); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Very bright and cheery...great colors, and I love that camera-image!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips