Saturday, December 21, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You

I couldn’t let the winter season pass without inking up my most favorite Lawn Fawn stamp, Winter Bunny, at least once or twice. The scarf-clad, sledding bunny was perfect for the colors in the current Lawnscaping challenge, so I pulled out my bunny and matching die and got to work.

Some Bunny Loves You-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lawn FawnI colored the bunny with Copic markers, then used the matching die to cut out the colored image (much better than when I used to have to fussy cut this little guy!). A little white flock on the tail adds a bit of texture to the image. I used dimensional dots to adhere the bunny to a wintery scene made from a light blue dotted patterned paper and some torn strips of shimmery white cardstock layered at the bottom for snow. The dots on the blue sort of look like snowflakes, don’t they?

I stamped the “some bunny loves you” sentiment from the My Silly Valentine set on a light purple notch-ended strip and adhered it to the left edge of the scene. There was just enough room left to stamp a trio of open hearts, also from the My Silly Valentine set, near the bunny. They’re colored in with a purple marker so they’ll stand out a bit from the light blue background panel.

Materials Used:
from i {heart} papers: Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny and My Silly Valentine stamp sets and Into the Woods 6x6 paper pad, Crafter’s Companion ultrasmooth white cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Sticky Thumb dimensional dots 

Other: Sea Glass and Fog cardstock (Avery Elle); Almost Amethyst and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); white flock (Stampendous)

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable Winter scene! LOVE your take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute card, Lori! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips