Friday, December 27, 2013

You Rock

Here's my card for the final My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge for 2014.  I think I got them all done again this year!

You Rock-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps from My Favorite ThingsI put this one together using the colors in the chevron patterned paper as a starting point.  I layered the patterned paper panel on a coordinating Factory Green card base, then used more of the same green cardstock to cut the pierced circle for the center of the card. 

Instead of using a speech bubble shape, I topped the circle with a silver die cut star. Once the star was in place, I added the "you rock" sentiment from the Bold Statements set on top, stamped in blue ink on a blue cardstock strip.  A trio of light blue enamel dots finishes the design.

Materials Used:
Bold Statements stamp set, Factory Green cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Circle Stax die (My Favorite Things); Winter pigment ink (Mama Elephant); Sea Glass cardstock (Avery Elle); silver paper (Target); Quite Contrary-Little Boy Blue "Little Man" Zig Zag designer paper, enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips