Thursday, January 16, 2014

Congrats

Here's my card for the current sketch at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  I created a celebratory card using the cute mini envelope die from Clear and Simple Stamps.

Congrats-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Clear and Simple Stamps
I die cut the envelope from pink cardstock and assembled it with CSS's Simple Adhesive.  It's adhered to a multicolored patterned paper that I thought had a confetti-like look--perfect for a celebratory design!  Once the envelope was in place I stamped the "congrats" sentiment from the Foodie Fun Sentiments set beneath it in black ink.  I added a clear crystal flourish extending out from the open envelope to finish the festive look.


Materials Used:
Foodie Fun Sentiments stamp set, Perfect Little Black Dress ink, I'm a Princess Pink cardstock, Tiny Note and Envie die, Simple Adhesive (Clear and Simple Stamps); My Girl 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts); clear crystal flourish (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips