Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snappy Birthday

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I tried out the new Picture This set for this birthday card.

Snappy Birthday-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
The set’s “wishing you a snappy birthday” sentiment is stamped in gray ink on a cream pierced circle die cut. I adhered the circle to a piece of trendy triangle patterned paper on top of a rose cardstock panel along with a strip of gray cardstock. A pair of coordinating rose and yellow fishtail flag strips runs across the cardfront, just underneath the sentiment.

To go with the sentiment, I added a mini camera embellishment made with one of the dies from the Die-namics Cute Cameras set. I cut the camera from gray cardstock, then filled in the open parts by backing the die cut piece with a scrap of shiny silver cardstock.

Materials Used:
Picture This stamp set, Steel Grey cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Circle, Fishtail Flag Stax, Fishtail Flag Layers Stax, and Cute Cameras dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink (Tsukineko); Regal Rose cardstock (Stampin’ Up!); Golden Tiara cardstock (Clear and Simple Stamps); cream cardstock (Michaels); Be Loved 6x6 paper pad (Fancy Pants); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips