Saturday, February 1, 2014

We've Got Great Chemistry

Here’s my card for this week’s sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. It’s kind of a loose interpretation of the sketch, but I think it still works!

We've Got Great Chemistry-designed by Lori Tecler-Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink
I used Papertrey Ink’s Love Potion stamp set to put my card together. The focal image is one of the set’s beaker images, die cut from white cardstock and stamped with the matching images. I used foam tape to attach it to a pale gray card base, then added a piece of a pearl flourish as “smoke” extending out from behind it. A trio of sparkly red sequin bubbles floats above the beaker. I stamped the set’s “we’ve got great chemistry” next to the beaker in black pigment ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Love Potion stamp set, Love Potion dies (Papertrey Ink); Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Memento Luxe Love Letter and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko); white cardstock, red sequins (Michaels); Grout Gray cardstock (My Favorite Things); pearl flourish (Want2Scrap); foam tape

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the image and the sentiment! Perfect for this time of year! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the little "smoke" flourish coming from the beaker. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Lori! Love this card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for being the Queen at Freshly Made sketches! I can see why...your card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips