Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bold Thank You

Here’s my card for this week’s My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge. I made a thank you card based on the sketch.

Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I built my design around the chevron patterned paper I used to cover most of the gray card base. I stamped the “thank you” sentiment from the Bold Statements set on a white pierced rectangle panel using kraft colored ink to match the brown in the patterned paper.

After matting the stamped panel on a piece of gray cardstock, I adhered it to the cardfront and topped it with a kraft fishtail flag strip. The sentiment is accented with a die cut silver star and a trio of enamel dots.

Materials Used:
Bold Statements stamp set, Steel Blue cardstock, Die-namics Pierced Rectangle Stax and Fishtail Flag Layers Stax dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch ink (Tsukineko); Desert Storm cardstock (Neenah); white cardstock (Michaels); silver paper (Target); Chalk Studio Basics 6x6 paper pad (My Mind’s Eye); stitched star die (Lil’ Inker Designs); enamel dots (Prima); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips